welcome to the lost farm...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

cabin fever

Waiting through the hugest windstorm I've ever seen here. This is day 2. Trees are ready to rip outta the ground. So far, not too many casualties. A door left outside got smashed to bits, the chicken feed blew over. Everything's mostly just blowing around.
Last night was one of the most epic lunar eclipses in history. Only happens every few thousand years, or so I'm told. It also fell on solstice. Maybe that's why I feel so crazy these days..

I've got the worst cabin fever I think I've ever felt. Even with the big addition, the house feels so small, so crowded, even just for two people. I'm not sure sometimes if I need physical space, or emotional. It's hard to get your head on straight about a person when they're always around... sometimes space is the best thing. But not forced space, natural space. Not the kind you take, but the kind that's given to you.

I've got practice with Skurm tomorrow. That will surely help with this funk I'm in. Screaming always makes me feel better. And, I love us as a concept. Such an awesome group of solid guys.. I watch them all when we're practicing and smile to myself the whole time. Everyone is so amazing, and talented, and they're all such great friends. It just makes me wanna laugh out loud.

Drinking alone tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment