welcome to the lost farm...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

February.

I found an old photo of piston today, taken right after i first got him. I remember getting that picture, along with another of ben and i, for a christmas present from our friend Bridget. Somewhere along the line Ben smashed it in one of our arguments, and the second photo is missing. It's sad to think our relationship was like that. It's been so long since i've had to deal with those sorts of incidents. Makes me feel really lucky. I have a really sweet, understanding boyfriend. And i'm so appreciative of that.

We spent the afternoon decorating the house today. It was nice. Janette and Lonnie had caught a mouse at the cabin and tanned the hide. Then they gave it to me for my birthday. Such an amazing gift. Today I finally bought a frame for it. It looks brilliant.




No comments:

Post a Comment