welcome to the lost farm...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's been a bit of a rough week.

Broke out in a full body rash a couple of nights ago. Haven't gone to the Dr. about it (mostly due to listening to Matt, who never goes to the Dr. about anything). It's getting better, but i'm still going to the Dr. on friday. I think it's an allergic reaction. hmm. oh well. i keep getting new allergies. it's unfortunate. Maybe there's something I can take to fend off allergic reactions?

Eviction Party is going on tour on monday. i can't wait to get away for a week. it's much needed.

My truck died the other day. Not broke, but died. I'm pretty bummed. Makes being productive much more difficult. That truck was a terrible idea.

Alright. so enough complaining.

I'm looking for something to do/somewhere to go and/or live for a bit this spring or early summer. I need to stop settling for things.

1 comment: