welcome to the lost farm...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

today.

Had a great saturday today, oh my. Woke up early (well, like noon), and went to Long and McQuade... and bought a new drum kit! Words can't even describe how stoked I am about this. I'm hoping it will make me a real drummer someday. Here's a photo:


After that was a DATE! Sushi at Ta-ke. It was lovely, the food is great there. And it was nice to go out to eat somewhere sorta fancy. It's also nice to go on a date sometimes. I'm a bit of a romantic, i suppose.
Then we took the dogs to the dog park, which is always fun. And after that we had practice with Uncle. I was soo stoked to be able to play the new kit. I feel like it instantly makes me a better drummer? Anyways, we recorded practice. It's sort of inaudible really, but its up on our bandcamp if anyone wants to check it out:

Other fun adventures today included a trip to petsmart, where i got piston a new dog bed (he loves to sleep, you know), a late night rashed's burger chow down, and a brief stop in at the Chisholms for a keg party before work at 11pm.

I feel fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment