welcome to the lost farm...

Monday, September 2, 2013

Last Facebook Post:

So, last day on fb til whenever.
To me, facebook is just society's reminder that people can be cruel, and you can have a thousand friends yet no friends at all.
Of all the friends in PEI i have on fb, I haven't hung out with one person (one on one) in real life maybe since the winter. I've really struggled with this place since moving here. I find it very excluding, cliquey, gossipy, and catty. I hate watching "friends" treat each other like shit, and i'm tired of no one ever being accountable for anything. I know this is totally specific to only a few groups of people and not even close to everyone, but i haven't been exposed to many others at this point. So far, this is so far all i know.
Thanks to the folks who have been nice to me, and supportive. Thanks toMatt for seeing through my social awkwardness and getting to know me for real. He's my best friend, my soul mate, and the only thing that keeps the loneliness away. It's not like i'm going anywhere but my social skills are terrible so i might as well get all this off my chest now, as god only knows when i'll actually have an in depth conversation in real life.
and if anyone ever wants to be friends in this place, gimme a call.

email: story.pei@gmail.com
please don't email my personal acct for work stuff. email bookingbabas@cedarseatery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment